Outlook minimize to the Notification Area ?
For Outlook 2002;
1. Make sure Outlook is closed.
2. Open your registry editor by opening the Run command and type regedit (regedt32 for Windows 2000)
3. Locate the following key;
4. Goto Edit-> New-> DWORD Value.
5. Name the value MinToTray (case sensitive!)
6. Double-click on the newly created value and give it the value of 1
7. Press OK on the input box and close the registry editor
8. When you open Outlook an Outlook icon is displayed in the Notification Area. Press the minimize button and Outlook will stay in the
Notification Area. Doubleclick on it to open Outlook.