Property Buying Guide
India’s property market has shown growth in last one and a half decade. With a huge middle class emerging and with the youngest population, India’s property market has touched new heights in past few years. But, the process of purchase and sale of property is bit complicated. Buying property isn’t easy anywhere, but it gets even more complicated if you are a first time buyer or buyer in an unknown market. Today, buying your own home is not just a basic need but it also brings sense of price, achievement, freedom and security. Decision of buying any property in Real Estate might be one of the biggest step one can take in his life and the biggest investment decision. So, it is crucial to make sure it is done wisely as there so many things to be considered to take into account when you purchase a property. Here, is our basic guide to property buyers to empower them to make best investment decision in Real Estate property market.
Let's Check out In Brief:
- Decide the right time to buy property and your goals of buying a property
- Decide to Rent or Buy a property, your budget and property type
- Research about the locality which suits your needs
- Find out good broker that is well educated about particular city or area
- Educate yourself about terms used in Real Estate such as Carpet area, Built up area, Super built up area and area units such as square feet, square yard etc.
- After choosing locality check out developers in those areas and new projects
- Do your own research. Check out online properties which ease up your work.
- In new projects check out builders track record. His credibility, financial status, past projects, etc.
- Shortlist the properties you liked and negotiate for the price after checking the legal approvals and documents clearances.
- Calculate Taxes and legal implications of your property transactions
- Get a professional help in registration of your property and following government procedures and documentations.